Facebook: Southern Kiwi Photography | Twitter: SoKiwiPhoto | Google+: Kaylene Fister | LinkedIn: Kaylene Fister

Friday, July 5, 2013

2014 Dog Calendar - Model Shoots



Just like the little guy in the photos above, we've been looking here, there and everywhere for dogs to grace our 2014 Dog Calendar.  And I've been having a hugely fun time meeting these dogs and their owners.

Since the start of June, four-footed laddies and lassies from as far north as Dahlonega to as far south as Warner Robbins have been posing for my camera.  So far there are 12, but there are more to come.  Soooo... what do I do with so many models?  Only 12 can make it into the calendar.

I'm throwing it out to you to help me decide which pups will be in next year's calendar.  The last shoot will take place on Saturday, 27 July and after that I'm going to open up a poll on this blog.  But you'll have to be quick - it's only going to be open for three days!

UPDATE: THE POLL WILL BE OPEN ALL NEXT WEEK - Monday to Friday!

Watch this space to vote: Mon-Fri, 29 July - 2 August 2013.


No comments: