Facebook: Southern Kiwi Photography | Twitter: SoKiwiPhoto | Google+: Kaylene Fister | LinkedIn: Kaylene Fister

Saturday, July 27, 2013

2014 Dog Calendar - The Candidates

Many of you have been following the model search on my Facebook page as it's been happening over the past two months.  It's been a huge amount of fun and I've met some of the nicest people in Georgia.

It's proving to be a tough job to choose which dogs to include in my 2014 Dog Calendar, so I'm enlisting you to help me choose the final twelve.  Voting starts this coming Monday, 29 July and runs through Friday, 2 August.  You may vote as often as you like, for as many dogs as you like!

In the meantime, here's a quick review of all the dogs (plus one cat!) who are vying for their page in the calendar.  Thanks so much to all who participated - it was lovely meeting you and your furry friends!



No comments: