Facebook: Southern Kiwi Photography | Twitter: SoKiwiPhoto | Google+: Kaylene Fister | LinkedIn: Kaylene Fister

Monday, March 19, 2012

New Zealand - There's No Place Like Home

Two a.m. this morning saw me straggling in after a fabulous trip home to New Zealand with my wonderful husband.  We spent three weeks in paradise: 10 days on a whirlwind tour of the South Island and the remainder with family in my hometown region of Hawke's Bay.

We had a blast and it was well worth the plane-swollen ankles and jet lag.  Waking this morning, however, it seemed like a dream and I wondered if it had really happened.  Not to worry - I have the photos to prove it!

I'm going to run a series of posts documenting our trip to Godzone and to kick things off, here's a sneak peek of what's to come:

No comments: