Facebook: Southern Kiwi Photography | Twitter: SoKiwiPhoto | Google+: Kaylene Fister | LinkedIn: Kaylene Fister

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Straight from the Horse's Mouth

My wish for a foggy day was finally granted yesterday and there was no holding me back.  I met up with a couple of friendly chappies who were curious about everything me, especially the camera I kept sticking in their faces.  They tag-teamed me; taking turns with one posing while the other sniffed my hair and bumped my shoulder.  Attention hogs, both of them!

I held the camera up for this guy to inspect and after blowing through his nostrils at it a couple of times, he decided it might be tasty and quickly lipped it.  Let's hear it for lens hoods - not only do they prevent unwanted sun flare on your photo, but they also protect your lens from horse slobber.






No comments: